2012年11月14日星期三

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com y of minister left f

Can delay blunt son, can not even influence your big industry, can the affair avoiding suspicion avoid as far as possible well."
The Cao holds to profoundly see my one eye:"The affair puts on other people, what you thought clearly sees understandly, how put on you, you make careless?"
I make careless?See hold to the Cao with blurred look:"Lord male, I do amiss again what?"
The Cao holds to shake:"Is alas, you ah!Do you still remember Chen Gong's betrayal?"
I am interrogative:"Remember.How?"
"That you remember me the then felling?That the dispirited and discouraged felling really make people deep-rooted!I still remember that you come to see me once say words like this when the time comes:Human life most rare of is sincerely friend, the most difficult understand of is also public.You understand this truth, did that your still not understand Sun Ce hate you more now?"
I wanted to think:"Is main male, you although must betraying to Chen Gong is very sad, can the heart still don't want to kill him and just have some affairs, alas.I have a dissimilarity again with Bo Fu, and whether Bo Fu hates me, my boon to him puts over there, how can he start to harm me?You represented emperor's right now, I made the identity of minister left for with you, and they how dare harm me."
The Cao holds be shake head:"Do not want to keep on arguing with you.Hum, you had better fish for for a while there of the intention say again.I see you ah, is wishful, person ah, can not bear with most of is the friend's close relatives' betrayal, teaching of Zhuge Liang doesn't forget."
What he said is also, Zhuge Liang's revenge can be really severe, if isn't a Cao to hold to side with, I really needed to die.Thought of here, I hold for Cao a consumedly smiling face:"I am to fall into trap, can have a lord Mr. protect me, I didn't also eat what Kui.River the east is there similar, have you to protect me, they don't dare to chase as well how am I.Hey Hey.However, your remind I or want to listen to, I this returns to to there drop a line, sound out."
Return to a home, I lifted a pen to write a letter right away, in the letter, I will and Sun Ce's their these association in year recalled well some kind of, then express ignore I am a station is what kind of position up, the heart still keep being to be the life and death brothers to them, world best friend.I ask Sun Ce to see on several years of personal relationship and agree that I set up an industry to see him, it let I all these all the good explanation let him listen to and let our friendships still keep keeping on continuing.After letting the foolish melon send into the river the letter an east, I expect once every day letter and jitterily wait for Sun Ce's decision.
Time at my anxious wait for in with each passing day past, after a month, the foolish melon with bare hands came back and told me, the river east there will notify me for whether accepting my to please to see endless debatable, the week Yu makes him come back first and wait they to dispute result from.Wait until answer like this, I am getting more restless, Sun Ce works to have no like this hesitant lead, see be see, disappear be disappear, how can so troublesome.Cautiously inquire foolish melon, he didn't see Sun Ce, therefore, Sun Ce is how to think, he basically has no from know.See, I had to patiently wait again up and for a while.
At this time, the Cao holds to call me past and faces thus of sound out a result, he descended to me three orders of words:Forbid.This isn't the result that I want, I am to argue by reasoning, in every possible way words argument.The Cao held Don't mention it this time, whatever I say, he forbids for three chilly words.Not only such, he return sought Guo Jia, be my noodles say, he goes on an expedition right away the man win and make me handing over to Guo Jia, no matter how I say, he a , before he returns to Luo sun, forbid me to leave Luo sun half to tread.This calculates what, annoyed to shout my face didn't hold for Cao as well and ran to go home, anyones didn't want to come to see me again and included Cao to hold.
After ten days, hold to go on an expedition the big Dian in the man in the Cao up, I am smelly a face, don't say a words, hum, originally well say okay, river the origin of matter of the east I, can the Cao held to incredibly fail to keep promise, don't put me river east, I don't let your good facial expression see.Guo Jia is by the side of the body Tong my quite a few descended, my reasonses all took no notice of him.
I hold Ou spirit with Cao, the Cao holds also clearly, the words of the hall but emperor after finishing, he walks to me before the body:"Still ignore me?"
I humed a , face a turn:" Ignore.Also say at enmity with, I allow an all old debt on the whole, actually you have never forgotten for a days and prohibited me river east, say to is to make me take a rest, in fact is want to keep under house arrest me in the home."
Is an and consumedly sigh and ring in my ear, the Cao holds and suddenly stretches hand and holds tight my shoulder the side change direction him to me, at I consternation of eye in, he just retreats an one step and looking at my eyes and says after fiercely giving me a huge embrace:" Know you and then in the entertain foolish ideas.Son cloud, I really didn't get angry, also have no blame your meaning.Listen to mine, don't river, holding can not lose you, understand?"
My Pie mouth, sees surrounding those people to envy and envy of look in the eyes:"Lord Mr. is want to move me of obedient?You clearly know that I lead a river to have an accident, as long as you make the ordination book of minister to me."
"Do not think."The Cao holds to decide arbitrarily of a jilt a hand:"Receive a filial piety, son cloud handed over to you, I came back from the man, to your important person."Finish saying to turn round and then walk, ascended in quick time horse, one sets out and beats a horse to run and ignored me.
This bottom Guo Jia is to really receive an aim to do, I walk where, he heel where not say,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, mouth inside also not quiet, satirize and sneer at of, annoy I really want to sew his mouth with the needle.

Chapter 230 heart has to fasten(3)


Time passed by for two months again, the time of river's east letter finally came and opened Sun Ce to my letter in reply, well in brief of four words:"Put wine in order to wait for."Turn over to reply to go, could not seek other words any further.The word is Sun Ce's word, the style is also his style, can looking at power of style almost and wear deeply paper back of black sprinkle four big words, letting all of my in the mind isn't a taste.The careful ask sends letter of emissary, he is to deny all knowledge of event, also don't my return to letter, says to there make him bring back me past concrete time.
Instruct foolish melon to take good care of a bearer, I took to return to letter to ponder for a long time and had already finally still sought Guo Jia.Guo Jia's taking that paper is also that the eyebrows is tightly wrinkly, lead for a long time just return me to the paper:"Is alas, Sun Ce really hated you and listenned to my one advise, not being going to seek dead."
My wry smile:"Three elder brothers, I looking at these four words to also feel Bo Fu of angry and hate an idea.Can the bearer didn't also say other of ah!Say again, ask river to is my own claim, don't go if showing too much is weak?"
"Is showing weak?You make to smile!Don't I still know your idea?Want to keep intact them to be also need not to send to you hopeless situation to go by yourself?Son cloud, listens to me a , this world over no one can forgive friend intentional beguilement, Sun Ce is deeply a hero again, also can not help to hate you, also go without saying you to them clearly.If pass by, they can also put you come back that to just call stupid of generation, if Sun Ce Zhen is this kind of person, river's east was ours."
I sigh:"Can my in the mind is very suffered.I wasn't completely either to fool them, at least, our friend's friendships are true.Believe me, they can forgive mine, as long as I pass by to explain well some kind of.Three elder brothers, you believe me, only four elder brothers open one for me to go abroad as ambassador a clerk, I was free in the past."
"Do not dream.Hum, don't say me, the dollar keeps to can't open this clerk for you, either, we have no 1 to agree that you lead a river.Son cloud, you were no longer ten how old kids, worked don't recklessly, not very good?"Guo Jia Ku advises.
Is alas, he here is to say impassability, Xu Shu is there indeed as expected is also say impassability.Not only they are 2, include Xu Mu at inside, have no a back me up of, even the Cao is blunt to all run to be home again several times.Under the so big resistance, I had to shut up, there is no way, I only have a person, they are a person!Can not say on the mouth, don't represent my in the mind not to think, they more obstruct, my in the mind is more flurried, more think, more feel that Sun Ce seems to occupy.Have no taste of food, night not the day of ability Mei led after several days, I am really to can not contain any more, if can not go to a river east, I didn't go crazy can not.
Called that emissary to come over to ask several times Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论