2012年11月15日星期四

Beats Detox ody is still very we

Let hope a month only purine they are a bit depressed, but equally also some interest pleased, so is also say that the another player wasn't likely to take to catch fire cannon to attackstone everywhere, and artillery also can put at fight a ship in, our city in addition to sea city in the town, other places all need not worry to will encounter an attackstoning of artillery.
Again lead five day, I finally can re- land a game, after waiting a short while in the game, just wide awoke from the light degree the obfuscation, just I immediately discovered after widing awake that oneself's seeming is being placed in a certain room inside, isn't the ocean in the elephant mutually, because I was lying on a bed now by myself, and was an all more gorgeous home adornment on all sides,oneself was handed mulberry person by those have already taken to hand a mulberry mainland to come?I immediately suspected, however I was very quick and then knewed answer, because a young girl of standing gracefully walked to come in at this time, but the foppery of this young girl will never be the player or NPC foppery that hands a mulberry mainland, but mainland of, oneself still just mainland in, just still don't know is where just.
"!The childe wakes up, your etc., I immediately report Ms. Bao,Beats Detox."That young girl sees I open after eyes and immediately called, then also whatever I want to say, immediately turned to back to urgently and in a hurry back to go out.
However don't is excessive long, took a white dress young girl to walk to come in again, seeing the foppery of this white dress young girl was very stylish, started to walk road to is also that the heroic bearing is pressing, just this was best to be like to grow two capes, H'm be like deer Rong similar Cape, be like some Long Nyu in the movie very much, difficult arrive oneself is placed in Long Gong Li not become?I ain't again whispered by ground.
"Childe, you are awake."That white dress young girl slowly walks to my in front say, but before come in of the young girl then start to carry flank of stool, put a bedside, let white the dress young girl sat down.
"H'm, thank a young lady to mutually save, does the young lady how call?Moreover, here again is where?"Although I wide awoke to come over,the system will not immediately make me resume the normal, my body is still placed in an extremely weak status now, connect to think with white to that dress young girl's noding all don't go, can directly open mouth to ask a way.
"Xi Xi, you can call my Long San, is Long Gong in East China Sea here, I arrive a temple to outside visit an outside that day and by a happy chance see arrive collapsed and fainted at that time of you
Took you back, however at that time you collapsed and faintedly can not light ah, connect the turtle way save you to come to, if not because you still have respiratory of words, we are still true to be you as to kill a person, although you are fully collapsed and fainted more than a month time just wide awake,cheap dr dre beats, however end you still kept waking up, a short while grandpa Gui will come over, let by that time he then see for you."That white dress young girl sees I speak up, immediately Xi Xi get up, she is Long San, that isn't princesses Long San, only this dragon three princesses perhaps aren't that dragons of the television insides are three princesses, here also not definitely have Liu Yi this person.
"Long Gong in East China Sea says so, you were princesses Long San, the mock moon rescued at this many thanks princess."I again the openings thank, however because the body can not move, can first express appreciation with the oral communication.
"Xi Xi, however is little effort just, childe not this is such."Princesses Long San smiled to smile, at this time the unauthorized biography of the building comes knock on door of voice, the young girl in times before immediately lefts for to open the door, then walks a short old man and still wear a pair wings on the head the officer stick and wear geezer the officer take, however back carry a big turtle hull, see come to this is before princesses Long San grandpa Gui said, probably is still Long Gong Li in East China Sea's turtle prime minister.
"Grandpa Gui , you came and came to see for him quickly."Princesses Long San sees turtle prime minister after walking come in immediately stand to abdicate for him.
"H'm."That turtle prime minister also Don't mention it at originally princesses Long San's seat sat down, also at enmity with I talk and directly pull my arm to me rise the vein came.
See this turtle prime minister to oneself chase vein, I didn't say more as well what, in case a short while bothers him to see a doctor, and oneself's body is being placed in extreme infirmity medium, just in a row talk have already made oneself some tired, so is simply don't talk as well, just looking at turtle prime minister.
"H'm, this mankind's body instauration speed soon, have never thought so quick can wide awake, although is still very weak now, I then open several square medicines for him, I think need not several days, he can be getting more vivacious."The turtle prime minister after chasing a short while vein says.
"Really?"Princesses Long San after listenning to the words of turtle prime minister, on the contrary more even happy than my this patient.
"H'm, however, young man, can say with me you is how collapsed and fainted?"The turtle prime minister suddenly turns head to ask way to me.
"This ……" I want an answer, can my body seem to be not too would like to, just wanted to talk to suddenly feel that the mouth that the chest is terribly bored, then opened could not said as well words to come.
That turtle prime minister sees after my appearance and seem to know my circumstance, on Sa of hand together and only, covered down toward me, then my chest of stifling immediately disappeared, and still felt refreshing many, be still good friends with while justing wide awoke than oneself some.
"Do not urgently, don't urgently, your body is still very weak, eat this Dan medicine first, then immediately the luck achievement let the Dan medicine produce result, again slowly answer that my words aren't late."The turtle prime minister says suddenly hand up change a grain of Dan medicine, then also ignore I together different idea, go toward to fill in my mouth, and I now want a different idea don't go as well, if is previous I that nine turn for a sky, miracle drug still just of words, also need not he this of medicine, eat affirmative immediately can resume normal.
After that Dan medicine entrance, immediately became a warm current to flow into my stomach, then flowed to turn in the body, hence I immediately carry achievement adjust an interest, even if lie on the bed, I can also carry achievement, certainly this luck of achievement isn't the contemplation Shu of sorcery, but reality in of achievement method, because contemplate the Shu can't resume my body and at most resume my magic just, can my magic have already automatically resumed Be getting fuller, basically need not contemplation to resume.
The "Ding" system hints:"Congratulated you on take miracle drug in East China Sea, one of your attribute resumes full value status, the body status resumes into common and weak status, your grade promotes one class because of taking miracle drug in East China Sea, however because your grade has already come to a 99 classes, can not break the bottleneck of 99 classes, experience is kept, after treating to break bottleneck return again return."
Carry achievement after completing, the hint sound of system immediately rings out, although the Dan medicine of turtle prime minister can not let I immediately instauration come over, the words of just common weak status, I think need not how long I can resume normal,Artist Series, and that Dan medicine can also promote grade, even if a class also very quite good baby, however regrettable my grade was also already 99 classes, at most checked to add full experience this time,compared me slowly to rise to want at 1.1:00 quickly many, after all 99 rise experience that 100 classes needs that but afraid of of number, compare rise to 99 classes from a class little.But 99 class bottlenecks of system hint, probably again is need to complete an occupation test a task just can get stripe behind, however this time I don't hope again is a S class task, if completed a task that O.K., but failure of words, miserably, because experience of this 99 classes not is say to rise can
"Grandpa Gui please allow me to call you like this and appreciate your miracle drug wonder drug, you have now what problem please ask, the boy definitely has already necessarily asked to answer."That turtle prime minister can take out a grain of East China Sea miracle drug to come out with the hand, probably the his hand up still has, I want to do now of certainly is to try to please him as far as possible, probably he allows of no ground with send me a few Dan medicines also uncertain, the wife gets stripe and then needed not worried by that time.
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report| return to bibliography| join book-mark| open a bookcase| recommend origin book| return to book page





Text 444 dragons three princesses
Renew time:2009-9-2319:24:26 chapter word numbers:4301

"H'm, I really need to ask you a few problems." Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论