2012年11月15日星期四

Beats Detox all stop not to com

Ascend 100 rounds, can remain draw.The only differentia is the flexibility of on guard but come more quick, and the speed is also more and more quick, however at the same time it also because the flexibility in the beginning wasn't enough, the stone statue body on the body was picked many piece of stones by me down,Artist Series.
The common saying says:The gun picks a line, the stick sweeps a big slice of, want Jue to lie in one to keep a word with the gun.Pick, stab, Zan, sweep, seal, clap, tremble, space eight types in, again the cent offends to guard two, take the offensive of marksmanship mainly is pick, stab, Zan, sweeping four types, but defending of marksmanship mainly is seal, clap, tremble, the space is four types.Pick to up pick, next pick, left pick, right pick, the sting stabs after having keep a sting, the horizontal sting, inclined the sting, , Zan for many to click, sweep for the by-blow one.The sealing goes back and forth to turn to draw a circle for body and claps to hit for the eminence bottom and trembles for the inch to vigorously jilt to take off, the space blocks weapon for.Can make to pick a Chuo space to beat, usage from such as, dint deeply point of a spear, medium fair keep, then it ascended a hall to become real expert, however I with on guard being to ascend a hall to become real expert to not only the use of marksmanship of 2 people, special is on guard, all unexpectedly came to a respected master class, and I pressed the grade to calculate, be regarded as master class, also differ so a grade than the on guard, obviously fall in the a leeway on the technique to, just on the speed and the flexibility, pulled and dragged back, but along with on guard of more and more vivid, I also start slightly showing clumsiness.
"Drink!"I am unwilling so drive on guard anti- ran over, hence sped strength for attack for up for hand, pick a sting on the hand even, can also force on guard keep defending, but also is limited by to let it keeps defending, I have never canned guard to hope how, and on guard is on squating down stone statue, should nothing important tired degree, but I just kept on combat and obviously had already consumed a lot on the physical strength, although haven't arrived extremity, again descend so of words, need not on guard begin, I by myself already tired across.
I how also the marksmanship of unexpectatively on guard is unexpectedly so superb, this also strange oneself peacetime's practice toward marksmanship Su loosen too much, there is no how to really do it, again arrive the soul of blue Long Ling Zhu's blue dragon now, resume Long Qi in the sky become medium blue Long Qiang, so hereafter use opportunity affirmation of gun will promote, hereafter have to also again well do ascend a do just go.
The mobility that sees an on guard is more and more vivid,Beats Detox, I have to start how to consider, either now slightly certainly anti- press to return to, at the same time how consider winning an on guard, it is to be getting more nothing doing to use sorcery attack affirmation, use the words of sword method, felling again not too to, since on guard before fighting beginning gave me blue Long Ling Zhu, this musts be to know a my hand up of the function that Long Qi changes in the sky, he is to want to make me use blue Long Qiang to make a final bid with it, if I change into purple Long Jian, only afraid this is on guard by that time also on bed terms I come to this long the gun put together Dou, so can be put together a war with the gun, how can put together again can victory?
When I consider how to deal with an on guard, the on guard suddenly launched to counter-attack to me, the point of a spear connects a sting, gun body connect sweep, beat I don't live countermarch, result body up leave quite a few blood, if isn't my Shan must be enough quick of words, only afraid still have to give an account here.
Beside the color dress of view war looking at me and on guard of combat, also can do get excited in a side, the color dress isn't stupid, from on guard take blue Long Ling Zhu for me, then seek I have a competition marksmanship to know on guard is think with my man-to-man of list pick, and similar to me attack of one of need not technical ability of guardant, can also figure out how much.Just start seeing I is pressing on guard beat, that poured a nothing important, can see me anti- now be pressed to beat, start worried, but but again need not blunt come in a help, afraid on guard give up with I list pick marksmanship, and change to use other attack, that sorcery, now need not technical ability attack, I have already taken it can't, on using technical ability, or invoke the type of younger brother of, that I wasn't also an opponent, even if again plusing color dress is also useless, because in the beginning we already the one who know that my sorcery attack is on guard to this is to have no function, very probably on guard is a sorcery immunity of, so even if is forbid to curse also can't effective.
Similar to color dress station beside the deathless garbage of view war, but have a totally different facial expression with color dress, not, dry skeleton which come of facial expression ah, however its appearance pours is a town pretty is quiet, after we opened dozen, change on one's own initiative the body become fearing a knight to fight appearance, then stand at first an on every occasion of, double the dry skeleton eye tightly stared at to fight in the field of both parties, seemed to think from the high school arrive what, although the fearing of deathless garbage knight fought weapon within appearance hand is a knight to grow a gun, with the gun we made now bad not too many, just grew some just, although use recruited type although have no so many, didn't represent it to sit can not use us in sitting and riding current marksmanship recruited type.
Deathless garbage and the color dress two per town is quiet from such as, a get excited is twitchy, at the right moment formed contrast, however unfortunately now basically the nobody notice them, I and on guard is beating never thought that joy, which have a carefree feeling tube they are two ah, and they certainly can't notice this, either by themselves.
"Kill!" At on guard attackstone intermittent, I shout at top of voice, then spare no effort backstroke, blue Long Qiang's attack in the hand repeatedly hits, the situation originally being inhibitted is immediately anti- to press back, however my in the mind knows, if this continues sooner or later will drive again anti- press to return to, and may have no an opportunity to again counterattack.
"Break!"I shout at top of voice, blue Long Qiang in the hand is into the stick on guard failed next go, on guard can not make me fulfill a wish, Gao raises hand a medium stone gun and comes to space to block my attack.
'Bang!'One is heavy ring, on guard was hit by me to back like 23 meters, and I by myself also 81 fell back tenth, a rice is far, compare back, oneself on the contrary suffered a los, however oneself with on guard of the distance drew back, so oneself have enough time to regroup for battle.
"Is quite good, is strength Be getting smaller, the speed is also slow to order, show you now what is a real marksmanship."The on guard sends out heavy voice, voice just end, already vivid from such as of on guard as if a huge eagle sort rush toward to come over toward me, stone gun in hand dynasty I keep sting since then.
The gun of on guard truely embodied marksmanship in of in even morally upright of one side, also give°ed the arrogant in the gun to make a show of at the same time, as if a head of fierce tiger the mountain Be similar to keep rushing toward to come over, point of a spear and air in a twinkling rubbed to unexpectedly still produce flame, and the stone gun became a fire gun.
'When!'I held up the keeping of on guard sting attack with blue Long Qiang's gun pole, however was on guard the strength for attack make me almost hold not to live a gun pole for, earthquake my hands keep becoming numb, and blue Long Qiang's gun pole is bumped shot ground have been already curved, and on guard of the strength not only didn't stop, but also to will transport,cheap dr dre beats.
'Silk~silk~'the on guard push a stone gun without intermission and forward, I can not hold up against an on guard of strength, whole individual is constantly and backward pushed to slip to back, I want to come to a stop to all stop not to come down.
"!"I shout at top of voice, then double the feet are one Deng, the whole body Teng gets empty and lost foot come of strength for countercheck after, the on guard pushed my whole individual to fly to go out, but the on guard didn't stop, and still was continuing to push forward.
'Mao!'Because my body Teng is empty, drive on guard push to fly of speed speed, however while falling to the ground, my double the feet is made an effort one Deng, the on guard pushes forward of strength, and oneself collides with of strength my double the feet stare at dead on the ground and still use this at the same time strength for bumping abruptly will on guard of push forward to stopped down, however my double feet seem to to crack open by explosion, only afraid is can not move.
"!"I again roar loud, and use some recoil of surplus, on jilting a gun pole, will on guard of the stone gun stir to simultaneously, then the gun copy even stab, use a Zan word Jue continuously shot at on guard of body up, send out the voice of 嘚嘚 loudly, again will on guard the piece of stone on the body came down a lot for shot, however the injury bringing on guard still keep being not very big.
"Go!"My attack didn't bring on guard what injury, on the contrary brought it an opportunity, hand Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论