2012年11月25日星期日

Beats Solo HD he gentleness a poin

The holy land like this was already a very not easy affair.
Have only here in the dead of night, connect those emphasize a romantic young man young girl to can't choose in this season that here am their romantic place, either, only the bise once blows the orotund companion of tree branch wears night of fresh and cool cover with the whole slice of forest.The light of the dim moonlight projects light upon not to arrive deep place of forest, that slice of ground of virgin that hasn't yet a development is a lot of student summers to like most of the place is by now that the human footprints is rare to go to.
City in use naked eye almost could not see stars, this sentence probably and really has some exaggeration, but colorful neon light's being full of the whole city has already become the fact that can not change, moonlight Meng stars harder see.The bell in 12:00 knocks ring soon, a figure of faintness tramples a perplexed step to slowly walk to the forest, here seem someone is generally invoking he or she, the felling is so of mightiness but again clear.The bise starts to blow her long hair, dim moonlight of light next beauty arrived the face of extremity to take light melancholy, if here have the whichever H great student's affirmation will spring up, yell 1:"The long hair breeze floats!Campus first beauty!"
"Is it you that are calling me?"The breeze floats long long of sigh a , slowly walk to the front of a bench, have already sat a person there, a person of equally all night difficult sleep,cheap beats by dre.
"Float, really there is inspiration in the world?I why will be drawn on by you to come over, and you will also because of my remember fondly to find out here?Is this so-called inspiration?"The H greatly dares to call so the person whom the breeze floats only a few, but talk with this kind of tone of then only have him a , cloud joke.
The breeze floated to hum chillily one- track:"My personal status you already know, should also know that our positions are complete oppositions.Although don't know what person you are, you nearby but have a lot of friars, you helped those people to break our plans on the gravamen island, let we extending of evil clan's among the living boundary be subjected to stroke of the fatal, I have never killed you you but oneself send to come come.You not afraid did I kill you?Or do you innocently think that those deceiving words of yours could fool me?Make me softhearted not to dare to kill you?"In the hand, the evil Ling blade's breeze floats complexion a sink light evil spirit to keep rushing toward cloud joke.
Cloud joke didn't lift up head, soft track:"Float, if one day you discover that I have been all aming fooling you, from start into all eventually is cheating you, you how to do meeting?"
The voice is very low, imitating the Buddha is a kid who does amiss to settle a dispute feeling general, cloud joke always don't raise head, the breeze floated Leng for a while chilly way:"If one day I discover that you fool me, I will make you beg to living can not beg dead not ability!"The words sound just fell, the breeze floated immediately a felling not to, why must oneself follow his words?Hurried way:"Don't interrupt, whether you really think that I don't dare to kill you?"
Lightly raise head, cloud joke deeply shouts to take a suck at a spirit way:"Float, I am to really like yours.Don't know to is to isn't a sky to tease, be I the first see you of time have a kind of difficult to express felling to hold tight my heart to rise me to know having no you not to go this lifetime from that a moment tightly.I toward thinking the person whom the Mu thinks to only have you, only you can make me can not forget, the dream time leads long to round a soul not to guard to give up,cheap beats, even can not consider as usual.Want with you together, all anyway want with you together, this mind always can not obliterate from the at heart, although I know so very dangerous to me, can I still keep cannot helping but wanting to close to you and want to tightly hug you in the bosom, that the felling let my deeply drunk."
The breeze floats Qiao face 1:"Forbid to talk nonsense, who be tightly embraced in the bosom by you!"
"What?!We are intimate to get in touch with for for the first time do you how to forget, is the time that is made track for by the purple jade swordsman to kill, you still just did I nearby sleep for livelong night."Cloud joke sad way:"Float, you are too heartless!The somebody elses all say a spoony woman heartless man and have never thought you but heartless of abandon I.You are my first girl who likes, father for making me be had peace of mind to promoting of I's real strenght devoted to one's duties let snow son pretend into my girl friend, let those Yong fat the vulgar powder don't dare to close to me.So these in the last years I always a pure heart and few desires live a lonesome life and know that you got into my world and floated, I know that time you is I always wait for of person, this present life present life you aren't likely to leave me, the future life future life also wants together."
Face a face so thick person, the breeze floats to candidly admit defeat, own beauty is obvious to all, almost all men face their he or shes to all have ashamed of own unseemliness several centses, even if is bring up the courage pays address to oneself, will also peep out the leaving of facial expression darling that the sad desire cuts off when oneself refuse.But this man the slightest have no so of awakening, from start to arrive all eventually oneself regarded as her this present life must marry of person.Face thickness to this extent, the breeze floated the means in past to almost and completely lose a function, is the whole in the evil boundary real strenght, as long as make money harassing his/her own person to give a sound beating good, but this guy completely don't set out, even if is beat he estimates his will avoid being seen everywhere can't strike back, and this guy isn't an idiot either, the performance on the gravamen island can the turn can order, even if is the do ghost of 13 little to he is to divide outside and carefully.Oneself can not regard as his[one] enemy to treat, don't make moves with all strength of want under the circumstance to him how really not easy, and the this person face is the thickest, beat him a the palm change to come of very likely is a dozen is feeling to scold is love, so oneself had no way more.
"What do you exactly like me?Doesn't my changing still is all right?"The breeze floats to helplessly give a deep sigh.
Cloud joke soft track:"I like your everything, there is particularly your qualities personality, also feelings to me and reject, these all make me have a kind of unspeakable felling."
The breeze floats one Leng, this guy is very deceitful, like oneself for rejecting him, and how to change oneself?To he gentleness a point then accept him?Oneself can have no so silly, this guy is really bad full belly water."Die you!"The one punch mercilessly knocks at the forehead of cloud joke up, a very hard thing plays own hand to open, ambiguously of the breeze float to seem to feel one in fine threads evil spirit, although is very brief, that seeming to be really is an evil spirit.
The appearance that the cloud joke facial expression tiny part quickly sets up for to discommode very much, "float, do you really hate so me?Or because the problem of identity can not with I together, from love to turn to hate?Float, I tell you now an in addition to my family outside almost have no secret that the others know, a secret concerning my identity, certainly you can choose to betray me after knowing this secret, but I absolutely believe my own taste and believe that the person whom oneself loves can't do so."
Is very disgusting!The breeze floats some jokes that can not stand cloud, but these words oneself still keep hearing for the first time, the fellings of fresh incitement make her want to continue to keep on listenning to, mouth up still humed one- track:"I have never once said to have felling to you, after telling your secret me, I will make you know what be called compunctious."
The corner of mouth presents one idea of putting on to lightly smile, didn't definitely cut off, that good, cloud joke soft track:"Float, sit down to good?You have been standing I will feel that I is very useless, makes oneself get off the heart Zhong bowel,Beats Solo HD, if you would not like to sit on this icy cold bench, that throws in embracing of my warmth, ~, why beat me?"
"Want to die very easily, whether think if my evil Ling blade is still sharp of taking a shot?"The breeze floated to mercilessly stare one eye cloud joke and sat at bench up:"Keep the distance of two meters with me."
"BE BE, know for man!"Cloud joke smiles happily of sit at the breeze float nearby, a bench altogether has no two meters, how keep the distance of two meters, not the etc. breeze floats to talk a cloud joke hurried way:"In fact I ain't mankind, I am also an evil clan, the evil clan of a birth's among the living boundary."
"What?!"The breeze floats to get a shock and tightly stare at cloud joke Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论