2012年11月14日星期三

cheap beats by dre to doing good ones

The life person comes to greet childe's 1 and had to please me so businessman to come.If the childe insists on not to allow to all go to assume office, I can't force, either.However, is a consideration of childe and you, this age of chaos and disturbances of war, there is a residence of stability, can lift a hand to for imperial government again, is also can of!I hope that you consider more."
Liu Ji obviously didn't thought of, the businessman of this in front unexpectedly was taking an emperor life to come.The others can ignore, but the aim idea of emperor, seem to be still to need to listen to of.Say again, we is also really imperial house's clan relatives, accept the care of emperor, there is also no problem.
Liu Ji thought old long time again, I didn't urge him as well and unwillingly didn't good affair, and he finally noded:"Now that what Sir take is the imperial enactment of emperor, the radicle is to listen to it.Bother a Sir to reside temporarily for several days, treat me to tidy up a home to start on journey again after completing."
After a month, I took Liu Ji Yi to return to allow all.Liu Ji from have Xun 彧 and bore to melt to wait person to take to see emperor.The Cao holds a life the person is in the city choose a well, live for it rising building, providing him a home.The emperor sees Liu Ji's pouring is very happy, the age is look like.With emperor of original meaning, want to regard as Liu Ji confident, but, this Liu's radicle be really cleverness, he to allow all soon, understood solid power to control in the whose hand.So, he comes to one not cold not hot, both parties who also not give offense to, doing good oneself the Jian doctor Yi's job have to.
Sit in the Jing room of just- opened virtuous Yu wine shop, the Xun 彧 is complaining me:"Son cloud, your seeking several 100,000 people doesn't beat hello as well, I drive you the whole dead.The agriculture supports now not enough, you say how to do?"
I looking at him by the facial expression that sees a joke:"Text if, as early as Zhen city of time, I said and let you prepared more agriculture property product, you didn't listen to!Wasn't enough to use now, unexpectedly come to blame me, divided too much!"
The Xun 彧 hums:"For successive years of war, there is so much financial power doing these affairs?You say of arrive agile, oneself comes to to do my work.Also don't say, you lane recruit wise building at I of next door, ……"
I am to roar with laughter:"Anyway your text if Sir just Gao Ba Dou, this affair you shout tired?Hey, is shout let my a person listen to of!Like, don't looking at me like this, I have already allowed Qin Yong to go to a life light, next month, he can take a batch of farm implementses back.This Geng cow isn't enough, but, can use the troops eliminate down of the old horse temporarily replace!Lead two years, the day led so much.I see, this year is an age of bumper crop.Hey, the food Cang will be very full.You had better right away and main the male company measure, exclusively organize the feeding that the manpower carries on a Geng cow and encourage to develop the Geng amount of cows.To know the people of our site will more and more also have hereafter, our sites will be also more and more big, we not only only want to encourage the development of food, but also need to encourage an agriculture through of development, for example,cheap beats by dre, the becoming of Geng cow criticizes feeding, pig, chicken, fish etc. can also become to criticize feeding, and the specially assigned feeds.We want to dig gold in the land!These, I explained white in the Tun farmland system."
The Xun 彧 sighs:"You say very agilely, do troublesome, the affair is too many!Good at, this in the last years, still many talented persons come over.I seek a lord right away Mr., the company measures your way.To, lord Mr. is sending army Yuan city, you have what want something to say?"
I smile:"Send army however for the sake of the threat.You say it's male with lord, must be good and then accept, don't force too badly.Force too badly, Zhang Xiu will completely throw toward Liu Biao, this can be not good.As for I, is going to fix three elder brothers, finish fixing three elder brothers, I go to Ye city.Hey, time arrive, so I don't see main Be getting more male."The Xun 彧 smiled to walk.
Fixing Guo Jia has to want to do, this guy, basically didn't I say of, make him little the words drink, becoming intimate with less chemisette to put in the mind, incredibly take advantage o my absence, and then married an a keep woman.The home plus this was already four wives, had already absolutely divided too much.
Looking at me enraged appearance, Guo Jia keeps huming:"Oneself doesn't marry a wife and also needs to take care of me, you are a younger brother, this kind of affair ……"
I see Dian Wei:"The eldest brother should be an elder brother, he can take care of you!Guo Feng Xiao I tell you, , the affair this time I Rao you, if have a next time again, you see I dare make those little wife whole Nianseses of yours walking, then again Yan you, anyway I have already as well had Guo nephew, you can't be getting more heirless, either.For the sake of your life, I don't hesitate to adopt available means.Hum."
The Dian Wei rubs to begin Hey Hey in the part.Too the history Ci advises Guo Jia:"Three elder brothers, son cloud says of to.He is a doctor, his words you must listen to be.For your good affair, the younger brother also neglected your to put blame on, I will also inspect yours."
Hope us three brothers consistent threat facial expression, Guo Jia painfully embraces a head:"Nature's law where ah!3 humiliates a , I cry ……later of does the life still have fun?The wine can not drink, the woman can not be stained with, let me die!"
I smile:"Good ah, you have to seek dead to go for you.We today take the elder brother's wife and the nephew, after, this you how want to all go, not very good?Still have, these affair already enough you favour, lord male there don't want you to take care of.Anyway your tube also will be like ambition just elder brother so, do things by halves of, also rather ignore, in case lord Mr. sad, everyone painfully sad for you."
If Guo Jia listens to me and have mercy on Ba Ba Di to say:"Drink less some wine, go not?I no longer marry Qie and go not?"
I am bad to ruthlessly say:"Wine, can drink a half catty for three days.Disallow you to go to song female dancer again there, the wife can not even want again.Otherwise, I talk to calculate words.Still have, eldest brother, four elder brothers noticed, he wanted to dare to make trouble and directly put the economic power to the eldest sister-in-law to go there and humed and always want you good-looking."Throw down alas voice Guo Jia who sighs, I walk on air ground walk ascend to Ye city of officer's way.

Chapter 60 Yuan Shao


Fight a disorderly world article-chapter 60 Yuan Shao
Wear an autumn Gao Qi Shuang's weather, I stepped into Ye city.Certainly, I how would not° until wait Ye city to have eat of hereafter come, I don't think to eat a mulberry.After the waiter of medicine store picks me up to come in, favour not the Die ground make collective report many in this year, they are various intelligence report for collecting.Hey, all of the great majority are the things that I have already known.What Yuan Tan went to green state, what Gao Xian Qu cool state, what Yuan the Xi is in the type of You state.I smile to shake head:"You make these thing, a little use also has no.As to it's do the people of Yuan Shao have already had no complaint?It will get medium can already be free from heavy use of generation?His strive for the rifts of the private's how big?He how is home population?Yuan Shao what is my favour some?These are what I wants."
The waiters are all ashamed, among them, He Liang Hui's way:"The childe isn't our not last heart.This Yuan Shao is different, he not and greatly needs to be seen our these people.Still have, what he loves is Ma Pi whom someone claps him, words speaks favorably to him, he listens to comfortable.This Ye city big door in the Hao door is popular, extravagant of the breeze is widely accepted, these curio, the cockfight henchman's matter, small of also can't, more participation don't go in."
Oh?Like to flatter to pour to is a good affair.Big door in the Hao door, extravagant debauched, pour is well make money.H'm, see, I want to start from these aspects.
Thought of here, I say:"You notify to have no eventually a pharmacy and soon deliver the first-class ginseng, the medicine materials like pilose antler,etc comes, moreover, make some furses of nobilities.Since today, you run out resourceful, publicizee the childe's fame extensively.The great physician is also good, the fairy is also good, though brag good, I want in quickest time in, see Yuan Shao me.Hey likes to have fun?We slowly play."The waiter appreciates an absolute being meeting, every where do go to.
I then used my own all medical skills skill and saw some problems hard.Hey, the common  Wu in school ┎ lie  Zhuang Xi collects a Zheng  to turn dizzy  of Xi Qie Zan fairy Chu Gao play ♀ Na Xia the You drip to rush bald Mei of Zhu to tore Tu K Yu  Yuan Yu  Song  sting Yu  the industry take  Duo Zen  Qian does the  forgive?br />
This day, I am from the big door out of a city just there return Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论