2012年11月26日星期一

Artist Series fter absolutely disa

Hurt!
Now I most clench heart of BE, the shadow sees I drop to water in whether the meeting consequently does radical behavior!And see the pure Yan will also have the evidence to equally don't calm down.I thought of here and can not help anxious, hence regardless of oneself is all over injured, physical strength almost exhaustion, do the best stand up to stream up to walk.
The along the road is sacked by the flood everywhere in most distressed, many big trees all drive blunt pour, in great disorderly pile up to hold up my to the road.I estimate to copy them will definitely along the river searches me and fears to miss with them, hence walk each time 110 meters will loudly appeal to the public several voices.
Walk almost a half hour, the sky has been big bright, the sun peeps out it that sting purpose smiling face, the ray of light in white starts overalying the earth.
"Is that one is extremely hot sky of again!"My aming sighing and puzzling oneself is exactly washed away by the flood how far, far look like or have no the least bit familiar of trace!
"Copy …… pure Yan ……" I continue to loudly appeal to the public again and frighten several pheasants that start looking for food of neighborhood rush toward of fly low.My cachinnation, the life is really good,Artist Series!Have continuing of life, my love just can continue, the infinite hope covers with me and makes me exultant jump like sparrows, even if all over is a wound, also arrestment not my vigorous in steps.
Again is half the hour passed by, my physical strength descends a little bit greatly and several times gets tripped ups by the miscellaneous articles or objects of foot, but I still keep insisting making headway, because I know, the lover of front at the moment will definitely burning anxiety, even pain not the desire living.If she unexpectedly did because of the despair what ruthlessness matter, I even if dying can not also forgive oneself,cheap dr dre beats!
"Wei …… you where ……" distance seems to spread a miserably shouting of the sad and shrill pole, that voice completely isn't a person to send out!That voice embezzles pain and sufferings that contain despair and everlasting's exert and be like hellish Yuan ghost that most terrible Si Hao ……
My heart is immediately tightly clenched:That is my shadow!Copying her is still on the hoof!Copy is searching her lover!Even if is a corpse, shadow also want to take it as world's most precious thing search!
But my shadow, you how does that sweet voice become thus and let people greatly terrifiedly a miserably fierce voice?In this very short time in, my shadow again is endure how inhumane molestation!The heart of shadow therefore broke how much time!Copy, my lover, I came right away!
I am rushing and starting screaming hysterically:"Copy …… shadow …… I am here ……"
The road is such long, time is slowly such, I run almost several more than 1000 ten thousand yearses just run a , this forest, finally see my lover at not the distance stumble of rush toward.
When we run to the distance only and tenth, rice of time, we stopped, mutually staring at of the Zheng Zheng.
The shadow has already almost been different from human shape, the long long hair in great disorderly covers with to spread, delivering all of Shaos is muds and leaf miscellaneous grass, facial expression withered Huang Wu Guang, clothes Lan Lyu, eyes then deeply sink in the eye socket inside ……
Copy, is this you?My shadow is ever what of the beauty is pure, how of the light Be gorgeous to shine on a person!Belle of you, unexpectedly because pain and sufferings that loses me torment to this farm land!
Two persons of mendicant sorts stand to stare at mutually, the deep feeling continuously gushes from the eye socket of 2 people that dried up.Finally the shadow sends out one sad and shrill and hoarseness miserably shout and rush toward with all strength to me, I also rushed toward to tightly hug my shadow in the past.Our embraces are thus of close have no, seem to be in the world already any further have no strength can separate our one silk ten cents.
I looking at a bosom in distressed must scarcely **the lover of form, love extremely, daut her that some withered faces to say:"Copy, how don't you cherish you like this?Don't you know that you no longer belong to you?You are my to particularly spoil, so hereafter absolutely disallow you to torment youself like this!"
The shadow stares at me to say:"If the prince died, the princess connected live ideas all have no, flower permit beautiful face to stay to who appreciate?"Say she sobs again:"Wei, pure Yan …… the pure Yan want to die ……"
I frightened to disgrace and ask a shadow:"How …… she is how can ……"
The shadow cries all shiver all over, the along while just sobs to say:"The pure Yan saw yesterday you drop to inside in the flood, will jump down to save you, drive Chris Di Anna have already blocked.From that later she is like wood a similar don't utter.This morning ……blare, the pure Yan takes knife to mow his/her own wrist this morning ……again have no medicine ……have to tie up ……my younger sister was always collapsed and fainted don't come to, she ……she wants to die ……blare ……"
My heart is like drive ten thousand ton heavy hammer the layer after layer shot beat a while a sort, the heart tears to pieces of the ache keep letting I am almost fainted in the past, eyes a blackly at the same time, a heat flows involuntarily of spew out from I.
The shadow frighteneds, hurriedly holds close me and weeps and cries:"Wei, what's the matter with you?You can not throw down ours!Does the pure Yan still waits you to save!Aren't you our knight?"
I let my own town settle hard.Yes, I absolutely not the ability fall flop now, for the sake of the person whom I love, love my person and still have my person who has to protect and help.Is dead, I also want to insist sending out their this unique valley before I dies,cheap beats!
I support to spare no effort with shadow mutually dynasty their temporary bivouac grounds walk.I ask a shadow:"How many are they?"
Copied to answer:"Chris Di Anna and Li Li also sought you respectively, does the Li Nuo wear pure Yan in the nursing."
Because the journey is really too what a mess, our physical strength cans not stands up again and just almost walked after trudging of almost two hourses 4, 5 kilometers of road, arrive the princesses bivouac ground.
For making the pure Yan of severely wounded be unlikely to insolate suddenly and violently under the sunlight, the princesses use and wasn't suitable for the steel knife of chopping down the Zhuo tree to chop down some timbers, built a very simple and crude mat shed.
My heart grasped and loosenned the hand of opening the shadow, several steps fled into mat shed.The mat shed inside Li Nuo is just foolish at collapsed and fainted of pure Yan nearby, she sees I am to dare not believe her own eyes first, immediately can not help pleased must think that the shadow that shout loudly, but be later on come in is by hand blocked her mouth.Copying will because of extreme concussion but can not repress ground to all over shiver of the cousin lightly take out mat shed and stay all spaces temporarily to I with pure Yan.
Stare at pure Yan that because of excessively lose blood but deadly pale withered face, my tears drips like spring bottom, from small arrive the greater self don't flow through so much tears!
Pure Yan, I know your love to me, but this love me is to have no with requite of, it is to have no result.But pure Yan, you why so silly?
I almost want to wail aloud and love my person, your love to me is thus and deeply heavy, how do I requite?My love already give shadow, I ……again how just can recompense you!
Because is afraid to influence pure Yan, I only sob, breathed sob.I didn't almost and never once think I will weep over thus like female kid, but face on the prowl at die linear of pure Yan, I have already not and uped attend to son.Is old sky of, God, the Buddha Zu, Jade Emperor and view a life time sound bodhisattva, sky underground's absolute being Buddha impish Yan king:I, Wen Jia Wei, would like to suffer hardship in hell for Liu Qing Yan!Even if is dead ascend 10,000 times, I would like to also will I that accumulation get up of life, fill up her this death of empty lack!!!
Probably because I that arrives pure Yan on cause of that withered face, the pure Yan unexpectedly and slowly opens her that eye socket deep set eyes, her eyes are to so have no absolute being, almost be like cold will soon put out at the mid-night of Gu light.But led a short while, the messy taste of pure Yan coagulated on the whole, she finally and clearly saw me.In a flash, Gu light's being like is sprinkled into gasoline, the flame is consequently booming but livings, the eyes of pure Yan immediately break out a bright glow-in-the-dark, and she struggles to want to climb and spares no effort to send out oneself hoarseness bass with all strength:"Is the brother-in-law you ……is you!I see you in the hell?Is true like ……"
I hug pure Yan half in the bosom, the tears is like heavy rain that that Piao sprinkled last night, and my throat has already canned not speak any words and just sobs almost to make me can not breathe.Silly wench, you this whole world most the wench of the most silly Chi, you think that I died, so is ain't underground's accompanying me ?You were really too silly!
The pure Yan is lightly used her Qin head to move in my bosom, she mumblingly says: Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论