2013年1月21日星期一

Facebook ot up to change dres

"Teach a form word'the son is positive', lord male hereafter call me'the son is positive'then, Ju Mr. of form of address, teach to you do me too much honor."
I point the head call BE, immediately ask again:"Son just and first said, you were how to judge to greatly arise from yellow river river valley indiscriminately."
The Ju teaches heart to have intention to meeting of say:"Lord Mr. don't lift a river, and talk yellow river and see to lord Mr. also early have viewpoint to this,cnn.The yellow river overflows for many times in recent years, the imperial government doesn't fix course of river and tolerates corrupt official to collect wealth.World common people with yellow river river valley a take the most bitter.The yellow river is left near at present, ten rooms nine empty, people easy son but eat.If someone ascends Gao Yi Hu and flows a people to necessarily vie with each other in an ant attaching and greatly necessarily rises indiscriminately."
I order and endorse a way:"The son is positive of knowledge indeed as expected extraordinary, I also worry to arise from yellow river indiscriminately, just from now on how do we do?"
The Ju teaches to ask:"Is main male when does the desire start to reply?"
I answer a way:"When start to reply, power's party in government court, do I how could know?"
The Ju teaches an upset way:"Lord Mr. want to sound out my Yao, I see main Mr. early have a plan in the heart, just don't wish to tell me, I to main Mr. the open heart mutually treat, lord male thus to me, don't make people tremble with fear."
I hurriedly pull the dress Jin that the Ju teaches and say:"I am having mental reservation to the son, just intend to be how could still not mature in my heart, for this reason afraid son positive joke, don't dare to speak.The son just and since makes reference to this, I inquire into the viewpoint and the son in heart just."
The Ju teaches a positive color to ask:"The lord is male when intend to start to reply, intend to where build up a property while starting to reply?"
I hesitated for a while and finally still kept deciding to tell others my plan:"The next year is a cycle of sixty years year.(ancient Chinese sky drily annual method)It says in the Yi King:A dollar replies to start, the year old is in the cycle of sixty years.Say again:Cycle of sixty years lord soldier lord disaster.The cycle of sixty years year is greatly fierce of year, the year of big disaster.I see last year winter snow was empty, estimated this year the inevitable world is big drought, drought later on, if the imperial government takes into to comfort the bereaved, then greatly disorderly will disappear at embryonic status.If the imperial government aggravates farm tax and excise tax, next year by all means rise indiscriminately."
In the Meng hazy Long, the farm land hears this words, immediately awake:"The lord is male, if arise from a river indiscriminately, we real person here, not dangerous."
The Ju teaches a milli- to inattentively nod to call BE:"Lord male with martial brave call is at a life time, such as ability at in disorder rise of, volunteer to help, occupy a square one soil, pour also not a problem."
Ha ha ha, talk with intelligent person indeed as expected not hard to tackle spirit, I said last, he knows next.I teach with Ju to mutually see but smile, the heart keeps in mind big Chang.
Become overdo, I comfort farm land:"Son Tai, I nearby have the general tube the Hai,Facebook, strength soldier 100, the hordes of troops and horses fair kills, fear to this disorderly band."
The farm land turns to read one reason of think, pouring to also have, hence lets go of heart.However, he turns to read a to think, again immediately after don't depend on Rao's saying not:"Rather notify a cloud city, let them send 500 armors again to ride a soldier come to this , by so doing, is steady of account."
Is alas, this guy is really has never hidden to block, the matter of cloud city I am just wanting how teach openings with Ju, he arrived first Tong to go out.Can I blame and scold him not and very directly again and have to smile not to answer at this time.
The Ju teaches the words of hearing"cloud city" and inquires about right away:" Cloud city, I to once heard this name, the imperial government once appointed before now the virtuous public security official of Xuan placed to flow a people, the Liao west built up's belonging to a country seemed and then was a clouded country.Just at present Liao west decrepit, cloud city still at?It is some to flow the city defense that the people depends on, afraid not to last long.If can train a private soldier, lord Mr. still recruit go into is nearby good."
I shake and teach to say to the Ju:"This city is three year agos I study-abroad trip You state set up, imperial government however just appoint just recently.The cloud city is the base that I develop a talented person, is the special area that I experiment lately a way of governing the country.Now, cloud has armor to ride a soldier 3000, armor Wei soldier 2000, govern to flow a people to all adopt a militarization management, the everyone acquaints with military matters and hides a soldier at the people and hides a soldier at the agriculture.If there is an important event mutually recruiting, on the tenth inside, come together 30,000 Jing the soldier is not a problem.The another day is free, the son is canning is 1 line to cloud, sees power of cloud cavalry."
The Ju teaches exultation:"Lord Mr. nearby unexpectedly like this help, and make me plan and prepare the road of aftertime with lord Mr.."
Later on, I teach a study with Ju to rise after I start to reply, in where build up influence the best.Imperceptibly, it is dawn.
Teaching the farmland for resting in the house in the Ju is plentiful, get up to receive Ju to teach to leave at the moment, know that Ju's teaching has already beaten to catch fire at the mid-night seek me, see with half an eye his to work hard.
Lower the head to calculate a burst of after, the farmland is plentiful to look up at sky to give a deep sigh:"I am together advertised for by Han Ji Zhou with Mr. Ju to open up, the lips Chi mutually depends on, the Ju is male namely go, I how could and alone go to Ye city.(the letters are all), , , Treat me meeting meeting Xuan virtuous Mr., again intend."
Hear a farmland plentiful to come to visit, I am jubilantly happy,google.Can not consider of to put on shoes, hurriedly pulled Ju to teach to run hall, "sign Hao(the farmland is plentiful) come to this, have already been taught to Liu to have?"
Farmland plentiful double of eyes are on my barefoot one Shan, to I long Ju one gift say:"The farmland is plentiful to come to this, especially for the virtuous Xuan send Ma Gu since then."
I understand his meaning, in former days Warring Kingdoms, Yan Wang Xiang recruits a wise Na private, the underneath person delivers the bone Hai of a speedy thoroughbred, let Yan the king treat kindly Ma Gu and make the people of this world understand with this he is sincerely a Na private.Just think, bone horse values so, besides real speedy thoroughbred.
Certainly, farmland plentiful this sentence also expressed an idea of going to, I which the ability is polite, immediately mount words Chi to say:"Gentleman is Ma Gu Er, my Liu Bei had the farmland plentiful Ju to teach today, as usual day Gao Zu You Zhang Liang Chen is even, compared to the king of Yan Zhao to have tube Zhong the joy the Yi.Is two are all speedy thoroughbreds of contemporaries, have He De He ability, depend on 2 to hang to attend to."

Section 12 academy plays chess
Section 12 academy plays chess
At this time, tube rather of voice from after death floated to come over:"The Xuan is virtuous, what person can let you the red Lyu mutually face, in former days Mr. Zhou holds hair to vomit Pu, only so-so".
We return to body on seeing, the this tube big able men doesn't know to when have already got up to change dress, is standing at lead a way in to we smile, see farmland Ju two, immediately a pleased:"See, I from now on can inquire into with two morning and nights."
The farmland Ju is two to connect a voice to say not to dare, start to keep body.
The farmland is plentiful to immediately and upsetly teach to say to the Ju:"The Ju elder brother leaves me and goes, isn't mutually either to tell a , really is a too unkind righteousness."
The Ju teaches to smell this, not say what, embarrassedly smile right away.
Return to building China Times, farm land already the cook don't live to trap an idea, body*at low table the last deep slumber is past.I right away put to signal hint everyone don't make a noise, light hand light feet of embrace farm land to go to bed to go to, cover dress drive.
Then, the Nie hand Nie feet walk to return mother's home and depress voice to say to everyone:"Son Tai all night don't the sleep Be getting more tired, we arrive another room to talk, don't fight to come to him."
The Ju teaches plentiful two what people movedses of farmlands tearful, the Na head does obeisance bottom, the low voice says to me:"Lord Mr.'s needing under charge is really a kindheartedness, my etc. dare not the effect die dint but."
I depress voice to say:"Quick rise quick, we arrive to another place talk".
Rest whole two in the days to come, our a group of people sets out.Not several days, we arrived a huge deer, the Yao points at huge deer city, and I say to the plentiful farmland:"Sign Hao, your wife and children can be in the city."
The farmland is plentiful to peep out a complicated facial expression, say:"My accepting Han Ji Zhou after advertising for open up has already moved wife and children into county in Bohai Sea."
Oh, I order, suddenly realize.No wonder that history up jot down a farmland plentiful, all say that he is huge deer person or county person of Bohai Sea, originally his home town is indeed as expected two places.
Point at this huge deer city, I intentionally say with the understatement tone:"The farmland elder brother lives in a huge deer, this person of big wise good teacher, Zhang Jiao, how?"
The farmland is plentiful a surprised, ask a way:"The lord is male but has been already guessed what, on that day I because is this person to just move into wife and children."
Point at that boulevard up form a continuous stream of head the person who ties Huang Jin, the farmland is plentiful to say again:"The this person knot party gathers many, the disciple has already led 360,000, the roar of the inside resides village neighborhood in normal times, together with medium officer(eunuch), its idea is difficult to measure."
I order and say:"This person's back current imperial government Gao Guan gives support, we can not blather and otherwise necessarily ask for to a big disaster.However, as elder brother of farmland see it, this person when Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论