2013年1月27日星期日

Facebook ao Ying Nan also smi

Say.
"Eldest brother, this server inside how many blacksmiths player?Having the mineral stone the somebody else can't do technical ability by himself[herself], sell to I!Then saying that the quality produces over the mineral stone in 20:00 is specially little, among them, the quality is more seldom seen over the gold mine stone in 20:00!"The small hand pushes to whet to say with a facial expression that I fuss over common sight.
"There are these mineral stones, I completely can forge a to come out super weapon!"The small hand pushes the fanatical facial expression of whetting one face and if not that being afraid that I takes back a mineral stone, I absolutely doubt that he will can't immediately kick out, I.
"Eldest brother, you sit wherever you like by yourself, I am starting work."The small hand pushes to whet to see me not to walk and really can't waited for and directly throws a chair to me, oneself pickeds up the mineral stone of ground, the cent gold and silver copper iron category row good, then line up number according to the quality height, after quality the slightly low mineral stone throw in a furnace,cnn.
"Why and not and first the chain turns quality very high?"I ask.
"Eldest brother, I try a hand first not to go!If was up to the mineral stone in 30:00 to these quality to waste, I could not forgive myself!"The small hand pushes to whet to say and devote one's mind of stare at the temperature of furnace.I after seeing in a short while, almost asleep, oneself exactly isn't an anticipating of dry life occupation, ask a small hand to push to whet how long just can forge a weapon, he says since want to melt a mineral stone, still need to clean impurities then still want an initial etc. of Duan Zhu a set of procedure, I a listen to head greatly such as Dou, directly start to leave.
"Complete, you saw for me and then went, I pour to to see top-class blacksmith within player an ability a chain what east east!"I say to take leave to leave.
The blacksmith spreads, I change direction a medicine store direction, oneself has already done not come to new hand village to call on teacher for a long time, oneself can have today's everything, can say to is all giving of teacher, certainly period and own effort and luck also have very a toll-gate to fasten.Have no winds and clouds dragon to pull the words that I join partnership the abyss of time country after all, the list depends my a person's strength, again badly be also not likely to mix present situation;Certainly if I have no real strenght, winds and clouds dragon can't manages me, either, can say that the of two cause and effects is complement each other.
As I am walking into a medicine store, the teacher is lying prone on the table to sleep to greatly feel, see me coming in to wipe Xian water and stretching out hand to say:"Bastard's boy still knows back to see teacher, is the world of outside a lot too big, also think that you can't come back forever!Take the wine to me first."
I smile happily of will drink to pass in the past, although drink already seldom, loathe to give up this wine jar to the long-handled sword,show filial obedience teacher Yao, always need to take make moves to just go, the teacher drinks two pots of wine bottom go to after, the facial expression obviously mollifies many, I after literally saying a burst of words with teacher, elder brother Niao gives me hair news to say to hurriedly log out, the train soon come home.
I say for teacher to occupy, took leave a teacher after new hand village.

Chapter 287 and walk sideways violent in action together


"After just returning to city,google, I not is will you log out Yao, why?We almost missed the stop."Niao Ge complains of saying, quiet at part steal to smile, I smile towards calming down and elder brother Niao excusing me of, after start tidying up thing.
A game helmet and a storage battery will occupy a package and also have gift and larger heap of being big heap of eat of, ice frightened I on a train boring, hunger, took for me a lot of eat of thing, result in addition to just got on the car time to eat some thing, I and elder brother Niao played for livelong night, game, don't say to eat,Facebook, even the toilets have never ascended, this be we the game career did this half year of suppressed a Ci effort.
Looking at this big heap of thing for eating now, I started becoming sad and took very difficult;Throwing is again regrettable, I now although some money, after all poor day over spoil, can't with throw still useful thing.In the game with send off person's some materials, 1 because be sent by me are my friends to all of the objects of material, the one more is a game always is a game, not true, even if it is like reality very much.Although my head quarter has already wanted an off the trail felling,still canning peg out is vain and reality, but equip in fact just a set of data flow just.
"Not is to haven't arrived to stand Yao, eat!"I say with smile, game the whole night, we are also getting more hungry now, hence I and elder brother Niao, quiet re- sit down to open to eat.Elder brother Niao insists on to eat the thing that he takes, I then request to eat the ice after all finished eating and then saved heart to the thing that I take, need not lift very tired.
"Depend, I don't eat yours!"What elder brother Niao smiled happily says that pulling is quiet to eat the thing that two of them take.
"Is much fantastic to admire, I don't eat yours as well."I say that the result are in anger the property that two of us take, respectively eat oneself takes of thing.
"Two of us have two people, you eat however we."Elder brother Niao says with smile.
"I eat also more than youly by myself!"I say that one is fierce to eat, end until support could not ate any more any further, I still had with elder brother Niao quiet all smiled, calmed down to say with smile me to still be like child with elder brother Niao.
"The brothers returns to like New Year's Day and celebrated the New Year to return to again to play a game admire!"The car finally arrives a station, our three people got off, and elder brother Niao clapped my shoulder to say.
"Take good care of, elder brother Niao!See again, sister-in-law Niao."I smile to elder brother Niao and quiet say again see, follow behind a person to flow me to come out a website.
"Go toward where see, small white!"Hear someone shout me the nickname in senior high school ages, my memory is awakenned all of a sudden, the thoughts and feelings calls along with this and floated to suddenly and suddenly fly.Turn a head to see past, a high big handsome man just to my smile, be dressed in whole body baby blue the western dress and the shape picking Gao set off handsome looks, isn't this the mature edition that sits at the same table Gao Ying Nan.
"Grass, incognizant I!"Smiles Gao blunt come over a wild embrace to me, almost extruded the thing that I just ate.
"Hey Hey, you still so handsome admire!"What I smiled happily says.
"Depend, also come that set of in those early years, ha ha."Gao Ying Nan also smiled:"Small white so several years, at 1:00 all have no fat!"
"Can't, this body figure, not knew to envy to die how much girl!"I say with smile.
"Why, the light and Gao Ying Nan becomes intimate with and connect to see me not to see!"A voice says that I turn once the head see and depend, and there many classmates, big Liu and east persons, such as son and agreeable son...etc. all unexpectedly at.
"I say that you can't be organize party!"I say with smile and hurtle to come up as a result of public moment drown I, everybody's one punch almost pounds me dead, in public the person's enthusiasm slightly backs, while nearby leaving from I all of the thing on my body rob light, this helps the boy one person to carry a package and start turning over to check inside thing.
"I depend, does the small white still take the game helmet of dreamlike legend world, and you also play a dreamlike legend world!"Big Liu lifts my game helmet all alone, lifts storage battery all alone and smiles to ask me.
"Boon, also played a burst of."I say with smile.
"At in mix of how?"Gao Ying Nan smiles to ask me.I lightly say generally, if oneself directly says I am to walk sideways violent in action and seem to be to pour a little bit flavor of packing the B and after all walk sideways violent in action in this game in dreamlike legend world, is also loudly be be of one personal thing.
"Can not stay any longer to come right away to mix and then go with me."Gao Ying Nan says with smile, the classmates also all smiled and said Gao but the superior in the game.
", You call in the ID name in the game what?"I smile to ask Gao Ying Nan.
"Long Zu-sovereign!"Gao Ying Nan says with smile.
"It is Long Zu's labor union."I say with smile, Long Zu's labor union belongs to the cent of the household labor union of dragon meeting, labor union eldest brother Long Zu is originally the player of the household labor union of dragon, after leaving the household labor union of dragon, just the set set up Long Zu's labor union, the eldest brother of Long Zu's labor union Long Zu is originally the brothers that proceeds from the household labor union of dragon, so Long Zu and the dragon's household two labor unions walk very nearly in the game, be regarded as brothers guild.
"Am I the vice- president of association of Long Zu's labor union."Gao Ying Nan says with smile, I also lightly smile, many after Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论