2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook ore the Kua all alo

It is careless.
I wry smile the bottom say:"How can this make?Have already spent elder sister to become to inebriate elder sister."
Du small demon Hey Hey a say with smile:"Be want to infuse her to inebriate, don't inebriate her still don't let to touch to shout, four elder brothers, hand over to you, behind have a big bedroom, tonight son you are responsible for coming to bar for elder sister Hua!"
I order and say to the Du small demon:"You bad boy!Go, I handed to spend elder sister to descend to take a rest!"
I chase drunk elder sister Hua the whole individual depend on me, live her left hand Wan my neck, my right hand Lan is in her waist.I hand her side to walk, the side looking at this mature woman already, translucent assortment jacket, those two big leis keep fluttering along with the ambulation of body.
Her face tightly sticks my face, downwards sees from my angle and feel that the big Lei of jacket underneath is like two knoll sons.Because having a little is clearly transparent, can see the Lei cover in the jacket, a very thin 1 F cloth, so the shape of Lei head is clear it is thus clear that.Really want to take her to become unconscious, the hands press up and well hug to rub, but just walked several steps, Du small demon still just behind, have to half to hug half to embrace her to speed a step.
Walked into the building way of platform behind, surroundings already nothing important person, again see to spend elder sister, still at breathe heavily thick spirit, completely lose consciousness, my courage greatly gets up and hands in the her hand between the waists to start slightly dauting at this time, that felling doesn't lift have much excitement,cnn.I slightly interjection:"Spend elder sister!Spend elder sister ……"she didn't answer.
My right hand slowly and upwards moves, slightly press on her right Lei, across a clothes, Lei cover to lightly touch, very soft, because the clothes and Lei covers very thin, so can feel her body temperature.The left hand is also spared and answers her left Lei, two hands together slowly go toward in the center crowded, feel very much, fear to awake her, so don't dare to make an effort too much, touched in a short while, put right hand again at she waist, the left hand continues to slightly make and below and tightly stick thigh, because her whole individuals all pour in my bosom, my underneath wears her hip for the crest, so start to walk road, will rub her body.Although touched her Jiao Lei, really wanted and saw, slightly untied two buttons of the theest above jacket.
I downwards see from the top, two snow-white big leis are or so to flutter in the Lei cover, that very thin 1 F the cloth be pushed open soon.The left hand slightly and downwards stretches and touched her lower abdomen and downwards put again at her triangle district, feel that there am very plump, a little bit Long order, the palms can feel the floss in the pants.
Like this and finally walk to the doorway of the second floor bedroom, she slightly humed a , I say:"Spend elder sister, come to, come home, lie to sleep in the bed, took off clothes first, ."Result flower elder sister some reactions all have no.
I was an and then gotted to bed her Guan up, loosenned tone, felt own wine to vigorously also start surging forward, I was some to have no command over myself, two hand is emphatically put at her of pressed up before the chest, well big of a rightness of sons Jiao Lei, the whole palms all wrap not to live.
I double the eye stare at her chest, probably saliva all the run off came.The very thin Lei cover wraps two big leis, that profoundly the Lei ditch lure my confusing nerve.I place levelly her at bed up, draw down the zipper of her pants, took off her trousers.She in what to wear is the pants in white, cover with Lei similar, is also that the 1 F is very thin, the flosses of inside can see get.
The flavor of good Sao is right against the face rushed toward, the Sao flavor that I devouringly smell send out from her underneath, across pants to kiss her mature of flower petal.
Her pants has a little liberality, but her hip is very plump, the meat is a lot of, wear to be on the contrary and a little bit like on her close fitting.The pants that is preparing and taking off her, saw those two small mountain peaks aboves, want that playing first is the above.
I slightly climb at her body up, very comfortable.Cover up into two of her big leis of faces, the hands are emphatically pushed them toward face.Kiss one of her inch place, though Be different from young girl smooth,google, but have mature chemisette sweet and charming.I press all of the whole bodies at her body up, she humed again a , in a daze medium feel that the individual presses at from already in the body, slowly open an eye, four eyes connect, she in astonishment looking at me, there is spirit feebly asking a way:"Four elder brothers, you, you what is this a stem?"
She tooks a look again from already of body, the clothes have already been taken off to put at bedside, the pants also put where.See to press at from already the man on the body, that hands still still hold from already of two Jiao leis.
"Ha ha, flower elder sister, you just got drunk, I just solved wine for you ……" I the Yin of one face smile.
"That you press to do on me what, why took off my clothes, the quick handle knob took away."Spend elder sister indeed as expected is the main son that a doesn't let to touch, too many tired of playing women of amenabilities, occasionally haven't from of anti- pour will stir up me of we have desire.
I continue to crumple to hold her Jiao Lei, I looking at her eyes and feel that she is angry.She thinks of, the hands push me, but drive a body the strong body strengthen of the man press like this, besides the wine hasn't completely come to and makes not and up energy.Drive she so on pushing, I on the contrary and more emphatically press on her, between the legs of strong in the pants crest the lower abdomen that wear her, she felt, the waist Kua is twisting, but nothing important effect, still drive I the crest write.
Aggravated strength on my hand, spent elder sister to feebly say:"Don't , !!Quickly don't so!"
"Spend elder sister, your chest is well big, touch very comfortable."I am saying and kissing to ascend her neck.
"Don't so, , painful, a little bit lighter, can not of, I, I ain't do this of, I ain't dry ……" hasn't finished saying, her fragrant lips drive my mouth to block up, the tongue lent machine to stretch into her mouth."Blare!Blare ……"she wants to shout to make no noise a sound, the hands feebly push my shoulder.
Her tongue avoids being seen everywhere, under my effort quest, she eventually the Wu have no place to hide and make with my tongue at a cake of.I emphatically absorb and slowly and downwards kiss and take out the hands that play her Jiao Lei, the right hand stretches her shoulder and lifted her Lei cover down, the whole Jiao with large Lei jumped out, again black and then big Lei head, just and strong and toughly stand.
"Ha ha, you arrive capital quite good, I now still need to see the underneath of spending the elder sister is what kind.""Underneath can not of, beg you, , !Your stem what, can not so of, quickly away with it."Spend elder sister some be crying out.





The 12th flood and field fights chapter 222 especially as if not the same person
Renew time:2010-12-114:49:25 chapter word numbers:2526


Chapter 222 is as if not the same person (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, threw the monthly ticket to the another book 《is black to help 》, 《 black help 》 monthly ticket of An to rise, this place add more, your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
My body downwards moves and stick face at her lower abdomen up, emphatically rub, a pulled her pants, I opened mouth to keep on kissing and emphatically absorbed, the tongue up and down licks between two slices of flower petals.Along with my seduce, the flower elder sister's mouth inside constantly sends out an enjoyable moan voice.
"Four elder brothers, can not so, you make to spend elder sister underneath very suffered!"Her hands grasp my head and emphatically press toward her Dang department, the legs die life ground to clip tightly.
"Spend elder sister, I like this make for you, comfortable?I come to make you more comfortable, good?"
"H'm, , , H'm ……" I know at this time of she no longer knows from have already been saying what.
My underneath is early hard to not go, want to take her, the current appearance Chu goes in,Facebook, if being seen by her, estimating and resisting is some kind of.I still Be absorbing her flower petal son and taking off from already of pants, slightly kneel to sit she before the Kua, all alone hold have been already delivered to rise of strong, toward her of crack.
"You have to do what, four elder brothers, begged you, don't ……" her top half Be inclined to sit, push with the hands Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论